Sunday, January 3, 2010

Coffee Talk: Good Karma Cafe

Every time I go into Good Karma Cafe on 22nd near Pine, I am blown away by the most excellent music they have playing.  I love it, and even though I go in to get a jolt of java, my heart rate goes down to relax mode immediately.  The coffee is good, as is the everything bagel (toasted with cream cheese please), but the best part for me is the music.  The songs they play sound like old friends.  It's nice.  What I am not sure about, though, is the potential for this cafe to be a spot to get some real work done.  The tables are scrunched together, and if you are someone who likes your own space, maybe this isn't it for you.  However, if scrunched together is your thing, then go in, relax, make a few new friends and have a cup of coffee.  If you have been there and know of a secret room that I am overlooking, fill me in.   

http://www.thegoodkarmacafe.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment